Monday, May 7, 2012

Our New Grill

On a recent excursion to Costco with all the family in tow,
As I heaved my shopping cart up and down each row,
A demonstration was taking place in the center of the store,
For a grill called a Traeger, that smoked foods and much more.
The Traeger grill can be an oven and a smoker as well,
Proclaimed the aggressive salesman, who was so eager to sell.
As “The Barbecue King” my dear husband was excited,
To purchase our new Traeger, the whole family was delighted!
So now we love our Traeger; we grill in shine or rain,
Our neighbors always tease us, they think we are insane!
I smoked salmon fillets, one night last week for dinner,
Immediately upon tasting one, I knew I had a winner!
Beer can chicken’s a favorite, that even the kids will eat,
I even make desserts on it, to make our meals complete!







4 comments:

  1. I am just loving your blog! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poem. Your backyard looks different, did you add some new landscaping?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at your house for Dinner once and was lucky enough to taste your incredible beer can chicken!

    ReplyDelete